Thursday 29 September 2011

Take a Stand

'If you are not part of the cure, then you are part of the problem'

I don't know who first said this, but it is so true- and perhaps at no other time than now. There are so many issues that we are faced with in our day to day existence, I would say that none is more important to us as humans on this planet then our health. And I am not talking about health care, hospitals, doctors and the entire Big Pharma scheme to make us think we are sick and then to help keep us that way.

I am talking about our overall thinking about food, exercise, nutrition, health and illness and all of the fallacies that have been inserted into mainstream thinking. Just to bring up a few, we believe that we need drugs to cure us, we think that babies should be born in hospitals, we expect to become ill and dependent as we age, and we are told that doctors know best and we do not.

I don't happen to agree with any of the above statements and perhaps I am living proof of that disbelief! I would not take a drug because my life depends on it and in my business have seen people die from their effects. I would not go near a hospital it I was pregnant, had my last baby at home in bliss and great health, for us both.

And I have no intentions of getting old AND sick, that is why I take care of myself now. I know for a fact that I happen to know my body better than anyone and as a result know what is best for me.

Taking a stand for your health could be a positive start for making changes in the rest of your life as well. An easy place to start is your diet, make one change a week and see how you feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment