Thursday 9 August 2012

Pulling Out of The Recession

Today I am on my third day of a mini cleanse - I do them often and have incorporated fasting into my life to help me get where I want to go as well as to keep the energy positive and moving forward. I just mentioned to someone once again that fasting and following The Pagan Diet (which is so much more than just fasting!) has changed my life and pulled us out of the recession.

I know this sounds strange - what does food, fast and feast have to do with coming through a recession and all that this entails (losing jobs, living on less, upheaval and loss)? However, it is exactly as it sounds and quite simple, I only hope that I can explain it properly for you.

In this world of ours at the present moment the economy is in a deep recession (or depression) caused by the greed of a very few at the top of the food chain who apparently can run things (that don't even belong to them) into the ground and get away with it. Of course, if we go back to a simple physical and spiritual principle here - what is taking place outside of us is also taking place inside of us, then you begin to see things a little differently.

If something has taken control of your life on the outside (such as the sad state of the economy) and you  believe you are helpless to do anything about it, then the exact same thing has happened on the inside of your body and you are equally not in control or even having a say in how things are run.

Looking at this another way, (remember how I said this was simple) - the presence of non beneficial gut bacteria, yeast, mold, viruses and whatnot have taken over control of your resources (your food) and are taking the lions' share of these nutrients to feed themselves, leaving you with very little left over. What is worse they also produce toxic by-products and wastes of their own which are released inside your body.

Is it any wonder that you are feeling tired, depleted, unwell, depressed or overweight, unsatisfied, frustrated, worried and fearful? Something else is eating your food, causing your cravings, controlling your metabolism and in every way keeping you in a negative holding pattern I have been calling a recession of the body, mind and soul.

I am a person who over the years has tried absolutely everything to be well, lose excess weight, balance hormones, keep my sanity and improve my life. Perhaps everything that I have attempted to do during these past few years has worked because it all brought me back to fasting, master cleanses and detoxing.

Once you begin the process of removing toxins, debris, poisons and all the sludge that has build up inside of your cells that is caused by the presence of these scumbags, your entire life will change and  shift in your favour. The fastest, easiest and safest way to detox and take back control of your life is through fasting with mainly (there is a little recipe) clean unpolluted water.

As I said at the beginning of this post, it is simple.

April


The Pagan Diet Cover on Amazon Kindle 

No comments:

Post a Comment