Sunday 13 May 2012

Day 2 Master Cleanse

Woke up this morning after having slept better than I have in weeks, pain has subsided about 30% and my cold is 50% better. Its funny but these were not the things that I noticed right away! It was how my mind was ticking over - as if I just felt more positive and that my attitude was better in general.

Normally whenever I do a MC, I do a salt water flush every other day. So this morning was the 2nd day of the cleanse and it needed to be done. I drank the salty water in my best time ever and with no problems. Even as I was drinking it I was thinking to myself that this really is all in my mind. If I want to drink it and 'like it', then I can decide to do just that.

Needless to say it was the best salt water flush ever and I feel even better now after having done it. So, this is where it gets a bit like too much information. But, if you really want to know all about a Master Cleanse then this is a big part of the process. 

You drink 4 cups of water with 2 teaspoons of sea salt every other day (that's what I do) to clear out any debris in the bowel that has come loose as a result of the detoxing. You have to drink the mixture first thing in the morning, as quickly as possible, before taking even a sip of water and then move around until it works. Which usually happens within the hour, sometimes faster. And it does work, it cleans you out making you feel bright, light and energized.

Detox Symptoms:

When I went to bed last night I had a slight headache, but that was really no different from the last few days as I was getting a cold. Can't really say it was because of the Master Cleanse and detoxing. My hands are coming up in a bumpy rash which usually happens every time I do a Master Cleanse, so that is not a surprise and I also equate it to the detox process as well my tongue is really coated this morning. Another good sign of the toxins moving and coming out of my system.

What I really enjoy about each of these cleansing and fasting times is that I get so much done. I usually work extensively on my self but I also have other work that tends to be put off so this usually gets some attention. 

Under normal circumstances I practice Intermittent Fasting (I have developed my own methods) a couple times a week for a few hours combined with my exercise routine which i find really works for me. That brings me back to another thing - even before I was up and out of bed my mind was ticking over the kinds of exercise I can do with my shoulder as it is. I can still cycle, walk, skip rope and a few other things that will not require me to raise my arm. I feel more or less back on track here!

Last night I made another comfrey compress for my shoulder and continue to make the herbal teas to heal my shoulder up from the inside. Now it's just a matter of time for this energy to shift and the healing process to proceed. It feels great to be fully supporting that function of my body and equally empowering to be in touch with it. 

Off and running on day 2! Talk to you tomorrow.....

April

No comments:

Post a Comment