Friday 11 May 2012

Mask of Morality

Sometimes something just doesn't sit well with me and I need to say it out loud to get it off my chest - but more than that I want others to know, that I KNOW. Does that make sense?

So, what is it that I know and I want you to know that I know? Well...it goes like this. Healers. Energy workers. Light workers. Therapists. Counsellors. blah blah blah. There are so many out there calling themselves different things. 

Well, my issue is that there are so many who are NOT called to do any thing like they are doing (the healing work) and should in no way shape or form be involved in the field. This is false. It is no different than living a lie. However, what is worse is that they are taking so many people into the lie with them!

There are people on this planet who job/calling/destiny/purpose it is to work with others in a healing capacity. However, it is not anything near the number that are currently in the business. 

So what is wrong with this picture? If you are called to be a healer, it will actually form a strand in your DNA and your life will lead you on to that path, as if you cannot get away from it. The path is inward, not outward. 

So, that's a lot of people you might be thinking? Not really. That path will also lead you to perfect health, to a place where you must take exquisite care of your body, mind and soul through food, exercise and healthy lifestyle. 

You cannot heal if you are not healing yourself. You cannot heal yourself if you ignore the body, the mind or the soul. It simply does not work that way. 

Take off your mask, we know who you are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment